Electric scooters in itself are excellent means of transportation to go from one place to another. Electric scooters can be found both on two wheels and three wheels. Many people like three-wheel electric scooters because we can attach the seats on it. Maybe you want to buy an electric scooter and look for the best three wheels electric scooter. Today, we will talk about the best 3 wheel electric scooter for adults and kids in this blog.
Before we begin to review the best three wheels electric scooter, it is good to know its advantages. Many people buy three-wheel electric scooters instead of 2 wheels because of their more excellent stability and safety. Also, you can ride three wheels electric scooter by attaching seats or buy with already attached seats.
- 1 Best 3 Wheel Electric Scooter
- 1.1 SWAGGER CALI DRIFT – Best 3 wheel electric scooter for both kids and adult
- 1.2 E-Wheels EW-11 – Best three-wheel electric scooter with seat
- 1.3 EWheels EW-20 – Long-Range High-Speed Mobility Scooter
- 1.4 Afikim: Afiscooter C
- 1.5 MotoTec Electric Trike 48V 500W
- 1.6 Drive Medical: Scout DST 3-Wheel
- 1.7 EV Rider : TranSport M a-S19M
- 1.8 Pros of getting three-wheel electric scooters
- 1.9 Questions and answers
- 1.10 Conclusion
Best 3 Wheel Electric Scooter
Comparison Table of 3 Wheel Electric Scooters
Call to action
SWAGGER CALI DRIFT
15. 5 mph
Afikim: Afiscooter C
MotoTec Electric Trike 48V 500W
Drive Medical: Scout DST 3-Wheel
EV Rider : TranSport M a-S19M
SWAGGER CALI DRIFT – Best 3 wheel electric scooter for both kids and adult
This e-scooter is designed for the kid’s age 6+, weighing at least 66lbs(30kg). This scooter comes with a 30 days return policy if it is not an ideal option for your kid.
Swagger Cali Drift is a great scooter that the kids can ride. Not only kids, even adults, can enjoy the ride of this scooter. If you are looking for a safe e-scooter at an affordable rate, then Swagger Cali Drift is a great option. But unlike the e-scooters mentioned above, it does not have a seat.
Pros and cons of Swagger Cali drift
- It can go up to top speed of 15. 5 mph(25 km/h)
- You can control the scooter with a thumb throttle. Also, the brake controls can be found on the handlebars.
- It is foldable. The foldable e-scooter is easy to carry and move from one place to another.
- Swagger Cali Drift has a motor of 250W.
- Swagger Cali Drift can only ride a maximum of 9. 3 miles(14.5km) in a single charge.
- As per some people, a foldable problem occurs after six months of buying it. But this happens to only some people.
E-Wheels EW-11 – Best three-wheel electric scooter with seat
Available in Red and white mixed color EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter is one of the best options for adults looking for three-wheel electric scooters. With its high-quality performance and quality material used to build this scooter. There is no doubt that the EW-11 electric scooter is worth buying.
Since three wheels electric scooter costs more compared to 2 wheels electric scooter, it must have a strong warranty. The EW-11 comes up with a three-year guarantee. It is always good to look at the warranty before buying a three wheels electric scooter. You don’t want to waste unnecessary money that can be covered by a warranty. Usually, if the pricing is more than $1500, look for the scooters with at least a 2-year warranty.
The price of the EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter is $1,999. The three-wheel electric scooters are not cheaper like two-wheel electric scooters. If you have thought about buying three-wheel electric scooters, then it is necessary to have some money on your hand. Also, some sellers provide a monthly installment if you can’t pay at once. If you want an electric scooter with top speed, high travel range in a single charge, and equipped with the highest safety, then EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter should be your option.
Pros and Cons of E-Wheels – EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter
- In a single charge, you will be able to ride up to 40 miles(64.4 km)
- The maximum speed you can ride is 18 miles per hour(28.97 kph)
- You will get the 48-volt smart charger while buying EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter.
- Two heavy-duty shock absorbers
- Large front basket
- Anti-theft alarm system
- It has three speed settings- low, medium, and high-speed.
- It is a disabled-friendly scooter
- It has a max weight capacity of 400lbs(181kg)
- EW-11 adult electric scooter has both front and rear brakes.
- Little expensive compared to other three-wheel e-scooters
- No covers are included in EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter. Covers are handy, especially if you live in dusty areas.
If you want an electric scooter with top speed, high travel range in a single charge, and equipped with the highest safety, then EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter should be your option.
EWheels EW-20 – Long-Range High-Speed Mobility Scooter
EW-20 Scooter may not be the best electric scooter, but an excellent option for those who want a three-wheel electric scooter at an affordable rate. At a price of half compared to the EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter, the EW-19 is well built and easy to ride.
Even though the EW-20 speed and distance range is not as good as EW-11 Sport Euro Type Scooter, the warranty is the same. EW-20 Sporty Scooter comes up with a 3-year guarantee. A three-year warranty is something that I enormously appreciate in this scooter, especially when you look at its price.
You can buy EWheels EW-20 Long-Range High-Speed Mobility Scooter Sporty Scooter for $999. If you are on a low budget but still want to ride a nice three-wheel electric scooter with useful features and safety, EW-19 is a great option.
Pros and Cons of EW-20 Mobility Scooter
- It can carry a load up to 300 lbs(136 kg)
- EW-20 has a top speed of 15mph ( 24.14 kph)
- The scooter is lightweight. It only weighs 128lbs(58kg).
- EW-20 Sporty Scooter has a battery indicator, front and rear suspension.
- It can ride up to 21 miles(33km) per charge. I was expecting it to ride at least 40km per charge.
- The seat is way too higher.
- It is not suitable for hilly locations.
- Unstable at a higher location
This electric scooter is built with high-quality material and has a great design. The superior technology applied in this scooter makes it more than a three-wheel electric scooter. As this is a high-quality scooter with lots of useful features, it is not cheap. Afikim Afiscooter C Mobility Scooter costs $2690.
Pros and cons of Afikim : Afiscooter C 3-Wheel Scooter
- It has a weight capacity of 330lbs(149kg)
- Afikim Afiscooter can go up to 9.3 mph.
- You can ride up to 25 miles in a single charge.
- It has a maximum climbing angle of 16 degrees.
- Afikim Afiscooter is the most reliable electric scooter for disabled people.
- The front and back have a shock-absorbent system.
- The basket is included in the package. You don’t have to buy it as extra.
- You will not be able to fold this electric scooter.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty. The warranty is not long enough as i wanted it to be at least two years as the price is not low.
- It is available only in a limited number of colors.
As you already know, this scooter is quite costly, but it is equipped with lots of useful features and great design. It is an excellent option if you are looking for easy to ride with a comfortable electric scooter.
MotoTec Electric Trike 48V 500W is another electric scooter with a seat attached that comes with great features. You can ride this electric scooter both by standing and sitting.
This may be one of the cheapest pricing you can find in a three-wheel electric scooter with seats. You can buy MotoTec MT-TRK-500 in the price range of $600-800. The pricing varies from seller to seller.
Pros and cons of MotoTec Electric Trike 48V 500W
- It has a top speed of 22 MPH( 35kph), which is little more than the EW-19 Sporty Scooter.
- It can go up to 25 miles on a single charge but highly depends on weight. But the minimum range on a single charge is around 20 miles.
- MT-TRK-500 has a 500 Watt Brushless Hub Motor
- It can carry the load up to 240 Lbs(108.8kg)
- The charger is included in the package.
- Affordable price
- It takes around 4-8 hrs for a full charge. Four hours is not bad, but sometimes it takes almost 8 hrs for a recharge.
- MT-TRK-500 gets unstable when riding at high speed.
MotoTec Electric Trike 48V 500W is an excellent electric scooter with a seat and a basket attached in front. If you are the type of person who likes riding the electric scooter by sitting and standing, this scooter is your ideal option.
Many adults love the extremely convenient Scout DST 3-Wheel made with Dynamic Suspension Technology. With its comfortable seat, it is easy to ride these e-scooters. A lightweight and easy three-wheel electric scooter cost $749. This luxurious e-scooter is a budget-friendly scooter.
Pros and cons of Drive Medical: Scout DST 3-Wheel
- It has a weight capacity of 325lbs(147 km)
- Scout DST 3-Wheel weighs 113 lbs(51.3kg)
- There is a large basket in front of the scooter. It is useful to put your stuff while riding.
- The seats are adjustable as per your height.
- It has a front and rear suspension coils for an easy drive in all areas.
- It is a foldable three-wheel electric scooter. You can fit in on almost all car trunks.
- It doesn’t ride well on loose gravel.
- The tires are small and narrow.
- It has a max speed of 4.25 mph(6.84km/h)
I like this electric scooter as it is stable. Well-tested, foldable, and well priced. And if you want the luxury three-wheel electric scooter at an affordable rate, this scooter is a great option.
EV Rider is a lightweight electric scooter with a foldable feature and greater stability that will make your ride smooth and comfortable. This scooter is especially an excellent choice for beginners who don’t want a greater speed but an average speed, which is easy to ride.
It costs $1699, which is not too cheap or expensive. Considering all the features EV Rider has, I don’t have any complaints about pricing.
Pros and cons of EV Rider: TranSport M a-S19M
- You will be able to fold this electric scooter with just one touch through the remote control system.
- Extremely lightweight. It is easy to carry from one place to another.
- In a single charge, you can go up to 10 to 15 miles.
- Two-way throttle control makes your ride easy.
- It has a Digital display, a Removable seat, front and rear light.
- EV Rider: TranSport M a-S19M does not have a armrests or headrests
- You cannot turn the seats.
- It only has a six-month warranty
- it only has a max speed of 3.8 mph
Pros of getting three-wheel electric scooters
The three-wheel electric scooter has many advantages, either with a seat or without a seat, even though they are a little more expensive than two-wheel e-scooters.
The three-wheel electric scooter is stable and easy to ride. You can even ride three-wheel scooters with the seats on it, which ensures a safe ride.
- Better distance and range
Three-wheel electric scooters are more prominent than two wheels. Bigger electric scooter means bigger batteries, and the bigger battery provides better distance.
- Disable friendly
Even a disabled person can ride three wheels electric scooter with the seats. You can find lots of 3 wheel electric scooters, mainly made for disabled people.
Questions and answers
Can I add another person on a 3-wheel e-scooter?
Just like in a two-wheel e-scooter, it is forbidden to add another person in 3-wheel electric scooters. Also, a three-wheel electric scooter with a seat rarely has any space for another person.
Do I need a driving license to ride a 3-wheel e-scooter?
In most countries, you don’t need a license to ride an electric scooter. Still, it is a good idea to ask your municipality regarding the license rules of three-wheel electric scooters.
Can I ride e-scooters in the rain?
Most of the e-scooters are waterproof but not water-resistant. It means light rain should not be a problem, but it is still not good to ride it in the rain. Therefore you need to be careful while depending on rainy weather.
These are some of the best three-wheel electric scooters that you can buy. All of these scooters have their features and specifications. We have also given you the different price option e-scooters as not all people have a load of money to buy e-scooters. And many countries have their rules and regulations regarding e-scooters, so make sure to understand your country’s laws before purchasing any three-wheel e-scooters.