A quality education and a good career are important for all people. Many people can’t pursue their educational goals every year. At Scooter Guide, we value education and provide opportunities for expats. So, having fun with your scooter as a family is one way of relieving stress and anxiety, and don’t forget that you also improve your motor skills.
For many college students, financial assistance is the most important need to make it through the graduation day, and especially those who are planning an expensive career that demands many years of education other than the undergraduate level. The best financial assistance is currently are scholarships because they haven’t come up with something else. Scholarships offer a lot of unique benefits and are the most ideal form of financial aid.
We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “The Scooter Guide Scholarship” to assist students to achieve their highest educational goals. The $1000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
The scholarship amount is $1000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. The Scholarship is tuition-only and will be sent to the financial office. The scholarship is not renewable.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
We want to help a student who is really in need of funds for their studies. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 500+ words on the topic “Money is pouring into scooter Startups” by reviewing one or more online courses that you have taken and how the course(s) can help you develop your skills. You must submit your essay on or before December 15th, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address). PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique, creative and give true value to readers.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the last day of application, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on December 30th, 2020and the winner will be notified via email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and contact the winner via email no later than December 30th, 2020.
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled. In the event a winner cannot prove enrolment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be chosen.
- We will never ask you to pay to apply for a scholarship.
- We will never ask you to provide credit card information or social security number.
- We will never guarantee for winning the scholarship money.
If any company or institution requires or does any of the above, the opportunity is most likely a scam. Make sure to report to your local student services office.